Better Care = Fewer Claims = Lower Costs
Peter Feeney and Christina Nechiporchik talk about Arbitration Agreements; what are the benefits and what are the obstacles.
Discover Why HealthCap® Should be Your Company
HealthCap® is a general and professional liability insurance company owned and governed by the long term care providers we insure. We provide liability insurance products, risk management services and accredited education to post-acute care settings, assisted living and continuing care retirement communities.
Why Members Choose Us
Our Expert 24-hour Staff
Why Agents Choose Us
HealthCap® is Endorsed by Leading Associations
We’re endorsed by the American Health Care Association, the National Center for Assisted Living, and more than 20 state affiliate associations.
The Voice of Our Member-policyholders…
- “As a leader in the management of liability risk for long term and post-acute care providers, HealthCap® is uniquely prepared to serve our industry.”
Bruce Yarwood, Former President and CEO, American Health Care Association
- “AHCA/OHCA have a preferred partnership with HealthCap® to offer our members the highest quality professional liability coverage, because HealthCap® is the premier program solely dedicated to providing liability insurance to senior care communities since 2001.”
Diane Deitz, Assistant Executive Director, Ohio Health Care Association
- “We have been a proud member of the HealthCap® team for over 6 years. We recognize HealthCap® as an industry leader, and their vast knowledge of claim management and risk management has proven to be immeasurable.”
Harold Nunn, Peak Resources, North Carolina
- “HealthCap® is more than an insurance company. HealthCap® is the best. I don’t know what we would have done without HealthCap®.”
Charles Dunn, Belle Fountain Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Michigan
- “What I believe to be a particular advantage of HealthCap® is that as an industry-based company, HealthCap® actively encourages its clients to conform to practices which will limit a facility’s exposure to liability lawsuits. Their recommendations are based on best practices … limiting our exposure to legal problems.”
Donald W. Bakke, Christian Homes Care Community, Nebraska