The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updated their website to include educational sessions through TRAIN, self-paced, online courses, webinars, and other varied formats. The home page lists educational opportunities for a multitude of subject matter including:
- TRAIN – cross-cutting topics
- Clinical Care and Infection Control
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Nonpharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Contact Tracing
- Health Equity
- Nurses on Shift Work and Long Hours
- Workplace Violence Prevention for Nurses
- COVID-19 in Animals
- External Trainings
Be sure you are staying informed and providing every educational opportunity to your staff. A well-informed team of caregivers will provide the best care! Please see if there are topics that would enhance your current educational program.
Stay the course, stay well, mask up, get vaccinated, and stay tuned!